JavaClient model editing in EntityModeler

From: Florijan Stamenkovic (flor38..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 12:05:39 EST

    Respected WOLips developers,

    I am porting my JavaClient app servers to WOLips (latest Eclipse and
    WOLips), and have a feature request for EntityModeler, and a question.

    Feature requests:
    1. The "client class property" in the attributes table does not
    really work (instead of icons text is used, and it is not editable),
    it would be great if it would.
    2. The same for the "client class property" in the relationships table.

    And a question: how to set up the Entities table to display and edit
    the client side class name of an entity? In EntityModeler preferences
    I tried adding "clientClassName", "clientClass" and such to the
    "Entity Columns" property, but that didn't do anything.

    Thanks,
    Flor