Re: JavaClient model editing in EntityModeler

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 12:16:33 EST

    On Jan 24, 2008, at 12:05 PM, Florijan Stamenkovic wrote:

    > Respected WOLips developers,
    >

    > I am porting my JavaClient app servers to WOLips (latest Eclipse
    > and WOLips), and have a feature request for EntityModeler, and a
    > question.
    >
    > Feature requests:
    > 1. The "client class property" in the attributes table does not
    > really work (instead of icons text is used, and it is not
    > editable), it would be great if it would.

    > 2. The same for the "client class property" in the relationships
    > table.

    A clickable icon (EOModeler used two arrows pointing back and forth)
    would be perfect, have it work just like the nullable or class
    property column would be perfect.

    I would also add:

    3) Make the Entity clientClassName column editable just like the
    className column is.

    4) Make the preferences stick, as these columns keep disappearing on
    me. Not sure why.

    > And a question: how to set up the Entities table to display and
    > edit the client side class name of an entity? In EntityModeler
    > preferences I tried adding "clientClassName", "clientClass" and
    > such to the "Entity Columns" property, but that didn't do anything.

    The clientClassName argument works for me, but (see request 3) it
    isn't editable.

    Dave