Re: 2 WOLips Questions.

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 10:35:42 EST

    > On the SCM, I'm using the default, CVS. It did work originally, and
    > I am way newbie on CVS. Is there a way to just drop the EOModel from
    > the CVS lib and reload from my machine?
    You can "Replace with=>Latest from HEAD" to grab to dump your local
    version and get the CVS version. To actually remove it COMPLETELY
    from CVS, you would need to kill the folder in your CVS, but be
    careful mucking around at that level. Obviously you could delete from
    Eclipse and then recommit it. Did you somehow manage to get
    a .cvsignore folder inside your eomodel that is cvsignoring .plist
    files?

    ms