Re: Entity Modeler: change plist format?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 10:24:59 EST

    No, there's no conversion in the manual sense, but there's conversion
    in the workflow sense. If you look at your version control system,
    going from EOModeler to Entity Modeler makes it appear that every line
    of your model files changed. This patch makes that a much smoother
    process when you convert your workflow over to Entity Modeler.

    ms