moving to VelocityGenerator

From: Kenny Leung (kenny_leun..obox.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 12:42:01 EST

    Hi All.

    After seeing that big thread on moving to VelocityEOGenerator, I was
    motivated to move to it myself. I am liking it!

    Is there some kind of reference for what keys are available within
    the templates?

    My to-one relationship declarations are currently coming out like:

         private com.hexdreams.framework.model.Relationship _relationship;

    with a template like

         private ${relationship.actualDestination.classNameWithDefault} _$
    {relationship.name};

    which I copied from the example method declaration for to-one
    relationships. I thought I could just make it:

         private ${relationship.actualDestination.javaClassName} _$
    {relationship.name};

    but that doesn't seem to work.

    Great work!

    Thanks!