Problem with VelocityGen and $fetchSpecification.isFetchEnterpriseObjects

From: John Huss (johnthus..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 17:37:52 EST

    I think there may be a problem with the isFetchEnterpriseObjects method for
    EOEntity using the Velocity generator.

    I have some template logic to handle raw rows vs EOs. The raw row fetches
    are generating fine, but the regular EO ones aren't. For example, for one
    plain EO fetch the following template produces this

    TEMPLATE PORTION:

    #if (!$fetchSpecification.isFetchEnterpriseObjects)
        /**
         * RAW ROW KEY PATHS:
    #foreach ($keyPath in $fetchSpecification.rawRowKeyPaths)
         * ${keyPath}
    #end
         */
    #end

    RESULT:

        /**
         * RAW ROW KEY PATHS:
         */

    So the expression $fetchSpecification.isFetchEnterpriseObjects is evaluating
    to false incorrectly when the fetch really does fetch EOs. For the raw
    fetches I've verified that "rawRowKeyPaths" returns the correct paths.