Re: superunstable

From: Ian Joyner (ian.joyne..portstec.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 17:58:12 EST

    On 30/01/2008, at 5:51 AM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > Chuck and waiting for the explosions!
    > KABOOM!
    > Will there be any car chases?

    No, only something that no one expects.

    I'm not keeping up with nightly builds, but I have a build that is
    post 4118 for 3.3.2 that seems to be stable for what I'm doing. It
    would be nice to have a stable build for 3.3.2, but I can probably
    wait a month or so for that so you guys can get on with it. Maybe when
    the real release of 3.3.2 is out.

    Ian