Re: [Wonder-disc] WOLips.framework

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 08:39:32 EST

    There's no new prototype, but you have to HAVE prototype.js. I don't
    think those changes are really valid -- I'd rather you get errors,
    because otherwise it's just going to break in even weirder ways if
    e.stop() doesn't work. I'll put a prototype check up front so it pops
    up a dialog if you try to use it without a prototype.js.

    If you're not linked to Ajax.framework, then you'll need to set:

            wolips.prototype.framework=app
            wolips.prototype.fileName=prototype.js

    ms