Re: [Wonder-disc] WOLips.framework

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 11:09:22 EST

    On 31.01.2008, at 07:06, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > OK ... I committed a fix for this. And man 1.6 prototype is much
    > better than 1.5 prototype. All kinds of niceties.

    As far as I got that, the only problem with 1.6 was that Safari
    (Webkit) is the background color problem when the browser is not the
    front app?!

    Is that really a deal breaker for not rolling in 1.6? I don't have any
    real testcases, but I was running on 1.6 and newer Scriptaculous for a
    time and had no problems at all - more things worked though ...

    cug

    --
    Real-World WebObjects class at the Big Nerd Ranch
    March 2008, Frankfurt, Germany