Re: WOCode???

From: Jerry W. Walker (jerrywwalke..mail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 17:18:40 EST

    Hi, Miguel,

    They're back online???

    I just tried:

         http://wocode.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WOCode.woa/

    and got back:

         The requested application was not found on this server.

    At least the server seems to be active.

    When the site was first put up, the guy responsible was "-james o"
    with email address of "jame..OCode.com".

    Of course, the email address doesn't help much if the server is down.
    However, with the server up, I just sent email to him asking about
    the site's status and offering to help get it active again. Short of
    that, I mentioned that there are many in the WO community who would
    be willing to help share the content of the site.

    A little further research turned up a wiki entry at:

         http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOCOM/Example+Code

    in which Simon McLean seems to have obtained access to the wocode
    data from James O'Loughlin and was actively moving it to the wiki.
    Does anyone know what happened with this effort or with the data?

    Regards,
    Jerry

    --
    __ Jerry W. Walker,
        WebObjects Developer/Instructor for High Performance Industrial

    jerrywwalke..mail.com 203 278-4085 office