EOModel do not open in Entity Modeler

From: Susanne Schneider (Susanne.Schneide..nterActive-Systems.de)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 09:25:32 EST

    Hello list,

    I have a strange problem, where I am not able to open any of my 4
    EOModels in the Entity Modeler. When I doubleclick the index file the
    perspective of Entity Modeler opens, a small box states that the clicked
    model is read but then nothing is shown at all in the modeler perspective.

    Configuration: Windows 2k, WO 5.2.3, Eclipse 3.2.2, WOLips 3.3.41.40

    As I have different versions of my Applications and included EOModels
    where older versions opens correctly (same environment as listed above)
    I suppose I have either misconfigured something or something in the
    EOModel files has gone wrong. One difference between the older, working
    Application and the non-working is that the generated and the custom eo
    files are put into separate source folders in the newer version.

    To test the first hypothesis I recreated the complete workspace to no
    success. As there are more than 100 entity I have not compared each file
    of the EOModels yet to check the last. Or do this depend on the source
    folder configuration?

    Alas there is nothing in the error log at all. So please, do anybody has
    a hint for me what could be wrong? To edit EOModel files by hand is
    luckily possible but not very comfortable :-(

    TIA,
    Susanne

    --
    Susanne Schneider
    Coordinator secuSuite Development

    iAS interActive Systems GmbH Dieffenbachstraße 33 c, D-10967 Berlin

    fon +49(0)30 69 00 42 - 05 fax +49(0)30 69 00 42 - 10 mail susanne.schneide..nterActive-Systems.de web http://www.interActive-Systems.de

    ---------------------------------------------------- Geschäftsführer: Dr. Marko Reschke, Thomas Fritzsche Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 106103B ----------------------------------------------------