Re: EOModel do not open in Entity Modeler

From: Susanne Schneider (Susanne.Schneide..nterActive-Systems.de)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 12:02:55 EST

    Hello Mike,

    I will try your suggestion. I will let you know if I fail.

    Many thanks again,
    Susanne

    --
    Susanne Schneider
    Coordinator secuSuite Development

    iAS interActive Systems GmbH Dieffenbachstraße 33 c, D-10967 Berlin

    fon +49(0)30 69 00 42 - 05 fax +49(0)30 69 00 42 - 10 mail susanne.schneide..nterActive-Systems.de web http://www.interActive-Systems.de

    ---------------------------------------------------- Geschäftsführer: Dr. Marko Reschke, Thomas Fritzsche Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 106103B ----------------------------------------------------