Re: Where is my error?

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 10:40:54 EST

    What the heck did I do?

    Ok, I figured I would sleep on this and wake up to an Eureka! But no
    such luck.

    The only thing I can think of was that I upgraded WOLips on Monday.
    Could that be the issue?

    Anyway:

    1) I have a project that I can build. However, it still has a red x on
    the project and no where else and in fact tells me there are errors
    and if still want to proceed when I run it?!

    2) My other projects seem to build except for the other bad boy that
    gives me the .fseventsd error. AND, I swear there is no .fseventsd
    directory/file anywhere in my project.

    So what the heck did I do besides the WOLips upgrade and where can I
    find Waldo, I mean the error ?

    thanks
    James Cicenia