Re: Refusing direct actions

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 17:08:04 EST

    Frankly I don't want to delve too deep into this. Eg, one problem may
    occur when you have wosid's both in the cookies and in the url and
    they don't match. Or if a restore fails and a new session is created
    and the cookie is still wrong - and you have an exception later where
    the error handler terminates the session...

    All I wanted to say was that WOContext.hasSession() is not to be
    relied on in some cases.

    Cheers, Anjo