Re: Problem showing project images in app ported from XCode

From: Pascal Robert (prober..s.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 19:30:55 EST

    Hey,

    we also got this "problem" and instead of messing with the Ant
    patterns, we decided to mass-fix our bindings instead. For examples,
    most images were in a "images" folder, but the bindings didn't have
    the "images/" string.

    With the find command, BBEdit and regular expressions, it's a 5
    minutes job :-) Steps I did:

    - close the project in Eclipse

    - in Terminal, go to the Components folder of the project

    - find . -name '*.wod' -exec bbedit {} \;

    - in BBEdit, do a find & replace with the following Grep pattern:

            filename = "(.*)";

    and the replace pattern:

            filename = "images/\1";

    And you specify that you want to do the find & replace in all open
    windows.

    - reopen the project in Eclipse, and "clean it" (just to be sure that
    the build folder is updated).

    I did that for at least 15 projects and I think it took me 30 minutes
    total. Must faster than trying to make Ant to work :-)