Re: superunstable

From: Sebastien (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 12:30:38 EST

    Mike,

    What about a temporary branch so a few of us can test out the complete
    changes you were initially thinking of committing ? Since there seems
    to be a few of us willing to give a shot at it, it might be a good
    test to see if it's ready for a wider audience. I'm actually holding
    off any change as well for my team until I get a change to try your
    new stuff, as it's been nightmarish as it stands today.

    Just my thought.

    Sebastien