WOLips binding keypath validator

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 15:54:47 EST

    Hi all,

    I'm using WOLips 4778 and I'm creating my first component using
    WOLips instead of WOBuilder.

    So far, I don't miss the graphical aspect _that_ much, but I am
    getting an odd behavior: keypaths are not auto-completed for some of
    the relationships, and the validator complains that they aren't valid
    keypaths with "There is no key...".

    The app runs fine, eventhough the component editor states that these
    are errors.

    If this is a bug, I'll dig deeper and try to come up with more
    details and then post it to Jira.

    Thanks,

    Dave