Re: superunstable

From: Timo Hoepfner (th-de..nlinehome.de)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 05:24:43 EST

    Sounds great to me. The fixing of the unique framework bug alone
    would make me more than happy. That, together with the hope, that
    we'll get a reasonable classpath management within the near future
    sounds almost like paradise.
    For me personally, it would already be enough, if the classpath
    handling would be rolled back to the one until build 4606 (with all
    of its quirks).

    Timo