Re: superunstable

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf (lars.sonchocky-helldor..amburg.de)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 16:34:16 EST

    Am 12.02.2008 um 05:56 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > * After that, possibly a bug bash? Vote for your most hated bugs,
    > etc. I'd also really like to clean up the "zero state" of WO
    > development -- smoothing the process for people just starting with
    > WO development (I think this ultimately will help everyone by
    > tightening the UI) -- if you have specific ideas for this, log them.

    The component editor seems to sport no undo for the html part. When
    you destroyed something in your html the only option is to close the
    editor without saving and reopening it (having all your changes gone
    of course). Regular saving eases that situation a bit.

    Also, it would be really great if the html formatting (cmd-shift-f)
    would be tweakable. I, for instance, prefer tab indentation over two-
    spaces indentation but currently I can't have it.

    Formatting for those wod files would also be great.

    Finally, the .api editor seems to be severely broken, at least
    some .api files looked like garbage when I opened them using the text
    editor. Sadly I can't show you an example right now because that
    stuff I am talking about is at work and I am now at home.

    As you can guess from all the requests above I am currently working
    on a project which was in really bad shape when I took over it, so
    those features would help me a lot.

    regards,

            Lars