Re: WOMiddleManHTMLFormatException with WO 5.4.1

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 16:45:06 EST

    OK, so how am I supposed to do something like

    <wo:WOString value = "~ value1 > value2 ? 'yes' : 'no'"/>

    If I use the above, I get this new exception. If I escape it, WOGNL
    doesn't work.

    And don't tell me I could use value2 < value1, because although that
    works, it is still as illegal as the other way around. This is NOT an
    exception caused by unescaped content, it is the inability of WO to
    handle a ">" character inside a quoted value. And there are certain
    OGNL expressions that are very convoluted and hard to debug without a
    ">" character.

    Regards
    Thomas