Re: [OS-JIRA] Closed: (WOL-722) Selecting a framework in "System" that is also in "Local" doesn't work

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 21:37:52 EST

    Our problem with this is we're actively developing two different
    systems. One uses Wonder, the other doesn't. I straddle both projects
    and do the deploys for both. When I do an "Install..." from within
    Eclipse, the MacOSClassPath.txt file will contain a reference to
    JavaWOExtensions in LOCALROOT if it is found there. But this is not
    right for the non-Wonder project as it should be referenced from
    WOROOT. It's ok for the Wonder project though obviously.

    I've basically made it a habit to pre-check all my MacOSClassPath.txt
    files after every install, but before I do the actual deploy to our
    remote servers.

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com