Re: I just thought this looked cool

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 23:49:11 EST

    Note the "(Experimental)" ... This is _very new_ and _unfinished_ ...
    It's really just a playground at the moment. But if you want to open
    it, you can Window=>Show View=Bindings (Experimental). At the moment,
    you can't type in the binding values area, but you can select a tag in
    the WOD or HTML, select a binding from the table on the left, and then
    pick a binding from the browser view to fill in a keypath.