Re: I just thought this looked cool

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2008 - 10:05:57 EST

    Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, WOBuilder only showed you the
    keys that were in the model, not every possible key available to you
    in the class. This is a huge step forward!

    And I notice on the WOLips blog (http://wolips.blogspot.com/2008/02/
    wo-browser.html) that you are planning on adding drag-and-drop
    binding of keys to tags! I can't wait! WOBuilder!? What's that?

    Are you getting kickbacks on 30" Cinima Displays? I just need a
    bigger monitor to keep all this good stuff at my fingertips!

    Dave