Re: [Wonder-disc] Grabbag of quick questions about Eclipse/WOLips/Webobjects

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 21:08:54 EST

    On 28.02.2008, at 18:55, Louis Demers wrote:

    > I guess the "tone" I wrote this was wrong because i certainly didn't
    > mean any of it to be complaints ! rather inquiries.

    Hmmm, I didn't mean to imply that. Don't get me wrong. It was just a
    bit too much for one mail for my tastes.

    > yes it started working when I removed the dash. Took me a little to
    > figure out. I'll check again if the latest of everything might have
    > solved this.

    I just tested it here and it worked, so I guess there is something
    else that prevented it from working for you. But I haven't really
    looked deeper.

    > Is it me that's too thick to have found the documentation about this ?
    > wait, if you reply , do it in private 8-)

    Don't know about you ... I actually haven't checked for documentation
    because I know that thing for soo long.

    > sounds so simple/obvious once pointed at the answers. thanks.

    It's always like that. For me too. All the time.

    cug

    --
    Real-World WebObjects class at the Big Nerd Ranch
    March 2008, Frankfurt, Germany