Re: [Wonder-disc] Grabbag of quick questions about Eclipse/WOLips/Webobjects

From: Louis Demers (louisdemer..ac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 21:57:40 EST

    On 28-Feb-08, at 21:33 , Chuck Hill wrote:

    > On Feb 28, 2008, at 4:57 PM, Louis Demers wrote:
    >
    >> In wrestling with some of these questions, I was wishing for just a
    >> glimpse over the shoulder of somebody like mike, chuck ... as they
    >> work to get an idea of their habits and usage patterns. 8-)
    >
    > Be careful of what you wish for. When I tell Mike how I work, his
    > usual reply is, "You are killing me". You want to watch him work,
    > not me. I am a luddite.

    hey, i like action films, sci-fi, romance, comedies ... as long as i
    learn or i'm entertained 8-)

    >> Louis Demers eng.
    >> www.obzerv.com
    >

    > Some very cool toys you have at work!

    indeed, we're still the only one producing cameras based on this
    technology although others are taking a hard look. Totally(optics,
    mechanics,electronics/firmware/software) designed/produced/supported
    in-house by our team of 7 eng/tech.

    My first/current WO project is some sort or ERP adapted to the rather
    specific mix of requirement Obzerv has to follow to design/produce
    those cameras. Probably an ambitious project for a first timer, but
    I'm doing some good progress lately. I hope to deploy in about one
    month the first phase before we start our next production cycle.

    Louis Demers eng.
    www.obzerv.com