Re: [Wonder-disc] Grabbag of quick questions about Eclipse/WOLips/Webobjects

From: Louis Demers (louisdemer..ac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 00:57:23 EST

    On 29-Feb-08, at 00:36 , Mike Schrag wrote:

    >>> Same here.
    >>
    >> here is how mine looks. It's not that bad as I do not play with
    >> build path that often.
    >>
    >> <Picture 4.png>
    > Yes, newlines will always go away ... These qualifiers serialize
    > down as objects, not as a string, so there's nothing to be done there.

    I was under the impression they were stored as strings. Since they are
    not, when the the objects are returned to a string description ,
    couldn't a newline be appended after the logical operators like and,
    or .... ? That would make the textual representation more compact
    horizontally. Also, if the text would simply wrap to respect the width
    of the scroll area and pane, that could also improve things.

    Cheers..

    > However, in the new version, that view scales vertically to fill
    > all of the available space. It should NOT horizontally wrap, but
    > I'll check that out.

    I look forward to the new version.

    > ms

    Louis Demers eng.