Standalone Velocity eogen ?

From: Sebastien (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 20:42:42 EST

    Folks,

    I believe I do know the answer to my question but in case I'm missing
    the obvious:

    Does the velocity based eogenerator can be ran from the command line
    (or ant) as a standalone tool ? Or does it requires Eclipse/WOLips ?

    I'm asking because we were considering the JavaEOGenerator as a
    replacement to migrate our legacy eogen templates but are hitting a
    wall with the WOConditional (we need a ERXEqualConditional or
    equivalent), so we are looking at the velocity eogen. However we also
    have a strong requirement to run the generation part from ant.

    Thanks for any clarification, even if the truth sometimes hurts !

    Sebastien