Re: Standalone Velocity eogen ?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 21:02:07 EST

    Currently there is not. I was actually waiting for Jonathan Leffert
    to ask for this, but he hasn't yet (I don't think they use eogen over
    there, yet, which hurts my soul). We have an open-ended contract with
    them, and you might be able to run this request through that if you'd
    like it to happen ... We already package eomodeldoc standalone, and
    they're nearly identical apps. It probably wouldn't take more than a
    couple hours to knock it out. Talk with Bob Schwarzmann, too, because
    he has eomodeldoc hooked into your build process already as well, so a
    packaging of this would be sort of the same deal. He actually ended
    up just calling it as an external process rather than an ant task,
    which made it easier to build ... I just build it as an executable jar.

    ms