Re: Entity Modeler SQL generation and inheritance

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 11:40:24 EST

    We don't mess with your model (much) before handing it over to EOF for
    SQL generation ... Are you using 5.4? This is almost certainly a
    plugin issue rather than an EM issue, but stranger things have
    happened. I would run a SQL generation on your model from in your app
    and see if it generates the same SQL to remove EM from the mix.

    ms