Re: Velocity Generator & FetchSpecs Bindings

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 13:02:58 EST

    On Mar 4, 2008, at 12:31 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> I'm having some problems getting my .eogenerator files converted to
    >> Velocity .java files.
    >>
    >> I'm trying to read the Class of fetch specification bindings.
    >>
    >> I get this error when I generate using "${binding.javaClassName}":
    > There were lots of problems with the new qualifier parser and fetch
    > spec bindings ... 4940 fixes all of the permutations that I was able
    > to come up with (4939 fixes everything, which is up now, 4940 adds
    > verification of binding variables, which is building now -- up in 15
    > mins or so).
    > ms

    I just updated off Nightly, and My WOLips is now 4948, and I'm getting
    the following error when I generate. No matter what I use in the FS
    binding:

    /Users/davida/Documents/Projects/BestMaid/Development/Bakery_Managment/
    BakeryManagement_Framework/EOGenerator/server_velocity.eogen:
            null

    Not so helpful. Where can I find more detail about what exactly is null?

    Dave