Re: Stupid question

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 14:07:16 EST

    Hi!

       What I generally do is accessing the WOMonitor detail page, copying
    the whole command line arguments string and testing with that on the
    command line, to make sure I'm executing the very same command.

       If this doesn't help, check Chuck's response.

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

    On 2008/03/04, at 18:13, Joshua Archer wrote:

    > Hey all,
    >
    > I've got a WO application (5.3, developed w/ Eclipse on Leopard
    > desktop, deployed on Tiger server) that starts up fine in from the
    > command line, but when I try to run it from the javamonitor, it just
    > dies before it starts and it outputs no log files. I can't find any
    > default log files from WO generated by the javamonitor, and so I'm
    > finding myself at a loss as to how to figure out why the app doesn't
    > like javamonitor or vice versa. Does anyone have any advice about
    > what to turn on / configure / etc. to get more feedback as to why my
    > app is dying (especially since it runs just fine at the command line)?
    >
    > Thanks (and if this is in the FAQ, feel free to just send me the
    > link and I'll leave you alone).
    >
    > Joshua

    Miguel Arroz
    http://www.terminalapp.net