Re: Velocity Generator & FetchSpecs Bindings

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 15:45:24 EST

    > Now, if I could add
    >
    > "_commonClassPropertyNames" = (list, of, common, attributes)
    >
    > and a
    >
    > "_commonClassName" = "com.bestmaid.bakeryManagement.common.part.Part"
    So I'm with you on commonClassName, but I'm not sure why you would
    need commonClassPropertyNames. Aren't all properties on both server
    and client? If we added a common class name to the entity, and setup
    the EOModelRenderContext to only return the common class name (which
    would be the superclass of the client and server classes), then your
    relationships would all point to the correct class (or rather their
    superclass, which should always work). But maybe I'm not following
    the common class property issue ...

    ms