Re: Velocity Generator & FetchSpecs Bindings

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 23:46:31 EST

    You can set the java client class on your entities, then check the
    java client checkbox on the eogen file, which will cause it to
    generate with the client class names instead of the class name. You
    can also set a superclass package that gets appended to the base
    package name and you could make the _Files go into a separate package
    from the children.