Accessing Entity Modeler documentation within Velocity EOGEN

From: Sebastien (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 03:24:14 EST

    Hi,

    I have added some documentation for relationship within the Entity
    Modeler. I would like to extract that documentation string into the
    generated entity to create some form of Javadoc. I noticed the
    "_EntityModeler" key in the userInfo, but I'm not sure how I can
    access to its value in the template. If I do that:

    $relationship.userInfo._EntityModeler.documentation

    Velocity obviously choke on the _ char. no escaping seems to make it.
    Anyone has a suggestion ?

    Thanks !

    Sebastien