Velocity EOGenerator templates and WO 5.4.1

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 09:54:20 EST

    Hi all,

    I see in the default Velocity EOGenerator templates that there is a
    check for a $attribute.userInfo.ERXConstantClassName attribute that,
    if I'm reading right is to set the correct data type for things
    instead of just "Number".

    It seems that with WO 5.4.1 and the latest nightly WOLips build, that
    I am getting at least "Integer" as a datatype automatically, without
    having to set the ERXConstantClassName attribute in the model.

    Is this something that still needs to be done or can I get rid of the
    check for this in my templates?

    Thanks,

    Dave