Eclipse/WOLips Profile Crash

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 19:07:56 EST

    Hi:

    Ok, I am trying to Profile a WOApplication and have JProfile and TPTP
    plugins installed. Eclipse just closes (crashes hard). Is there a
    Eclipse log file that I can try to locate, that can give me more
    information?

    Another question. I got Eclipse/WOLips to work with JProfile on the Mac.
    However on the Mac I am unable to use the internal Agent Controller. Is
    that because there is no Agent Controller for the Mac?

    Windows XP
    Eclipse 3.3.2
    WOLips 4896
    TPTP 4.4.1