Anybody seen this?

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 21:26:26 EST

    I have just converted some projects with Pascal Xcode Migrator, and
    hoping to live happy ever after, but this is what happened:

    I thought that perhaps the problem had to do with UTF16/UTF8 problems,
    so I copied the whole stuff into SubEtha, making sure I saved it as
    UTF-8 and then reopening it with TextEdit, copying it back. Still same
    problem. I have reverted to the previous version of WOLips I had on
    the machine (4906 from 4965), but the same problem persisted.

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl
    Tel: +31-20-6267538