Im really noob, BUT Highly Interested

From: Gustavo Pizano (gustavpicor..mail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 18:33:46 EDT

    Hell, well Im being a mac user like 3 years ago, I studied computer
    science and I want to learn WebObejects, Obj-C programming and so.
    The problem I have is that I don't have a way to access any book or
    something due that Im from Colombia and those books can't be found
    here, so I have to appeal to this method and the irc channel.
    I installed eclipse and WOLips and frontbase when doing a tutorial.
    but somehtings I get errors, like when trying to generate the sql its
    says:
    Encountered an error while executing SQL:

    CREATE TABLE "DisplayBoard" (
            "bigImage" BLOB,
            "creationDate" TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
            "description" CLOB,
            "eoid" INTEGER NOT NULL,
            "lastModifiedDate" TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
            "mimeType" VARCHAR(20),
            "thumbnail" BLOB,
            "title" VARCHAR(200) NOT NULL
    );

    ALTER TABLE "DISPLAYBOARD" ADD PRIMARY KEY ("EOID") NOT DEFERRABLE
    INITIALLY IMMEDIATE;

    Exception 381. IOConnect: multiple transaction conflict detected.
    Exception 363 (40:000). Transaction rollback.
    I dunno why.
    and im getting this when runing a simple hello world WO app, or any
    WOapp

    The projects [p/HelloWorld] contain dashes in theri paths. This breaks
    NSProjectSearchPath. Rapid turnaround will be disable
    Reason Error within Deboug UI

    Im folloing the book WebObjects Developers Guide, which its really
    old. If somone can help me please providing me any info .pdf or
    somehthing like that I will really appreciate it.
    Thanks a lot guys I hope to see you soon on the IRC

    GustavPicora