Re: Problem with Entity Modeler and prototypes when switching DB

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 09:15:56 EDT

    On Mar 8, 2008, at 12:49 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Well, for instance, attribute name is defined in the prototype.
    > Should changing prototypes override your attribute name?

    Nooooo!!!! Please don't replicate all of EOModeler's "features"! :)

    EOModeler did do this, and it was the #1 reason I didn't go back and
    add prototypes to all my attributes after I had built the model
    originally without them, and it was the first thing I did after
    changing to Entity Modeler.

    And yes, I know that was a rhetorical question. I know you wouldn't do
    that.

    Dave