Capturing part of Ant's output

From: Pascal Robert (prober..s.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 15:02:59 EDT

    Not really a WOLips problem, but maybe someone have the answer. We
    have a Ant task to deploy our apps on our staging server, and one of
    the sub-tasks in using <sshexec> to run a shell script on the server
    to move the app in the correct location and to make a copy of the old
    version. In Eclipse 3.2, the output of the <sshexec> task was
    written to the console, but know with Eclipse 3.3.1, we only get:

              [sshexec] Connecting to g3test.os.lan:22

    And nothing else, no output displayed from the shell script. The
    script do send output when we run it manually :-/