Re: Classpath

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 19:14:06 EDT

    > Is it possible to reference workspace frameworks that are not
    > installed in */Library/Frameworks?
    no

    > Or, asking another way, must I always have installed version of
    > frameworks so that an app will build even if there are workspace
    > versions linked as required projects and preceding the WebObjects
    > Frameworks library?
    yes

    This is true even with the new classpath plugins, too. It's sort of
    complicated to resolve this effectively from within ant, because you
    don't necessarily know what jars will be in the final classpath
    without building the dependent frameworks first, and you can't
    generally know where the dependent framework's framework will get
    built because people can change the output folder.

    ms