Re: Classpath

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 21:30:30 EDT

    Thanks for clarifying Mike. I was trying to see if there was an easy
    way for someone to check out dozen frameworks/apps with
    interdependencies into a workspace without having to progressively
    install them first. So I guess the solution is a convenient ant
    build.xml to install them all first before letting Eclipse build them
    incrementally (like works so well with Wonder for example)