Live editing of components will no longer update (without restarting my application)

From: Louis Demers (louisdemer..ac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 00:43:14 EDT

    I can't figure out what I may have changed, but I used to be able to
    edit my component .wo file and after saving it, I could switch
    immediately to Safari, reload the page and see the new page/
    component. Now, I have to restart the application after each edit ?

    Before being hit with this problem, I was trying (unsuccessfully) for
    the first time to deploy my app. About the only thing I remember
    changing (but since the, changed back) was unsetting the
    WODirectConnectEnabled=true check box in the run dialog (may be
    unrelated but...).

    OSX 10.4
    WO 5.4.1
    WOLips nightly 3.3.5015