Re: Can't open workspace

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 09:37:20 EDT

    > Hi Mike,
    >
    > Your'e right, I've re-open the faulty workspace to get the latest
    > stack trace, maybe it's more helpful:)
    Are there any other errors in this log? And when you say it crashes a
    couple seconds later, can you explain what you mean? Does the app
    just disappear, do you get an exception dialog? If the app just
    disappears, that sounds like a native crash, not a Java crash, and if
    so, is there a system crash log for it?

    ms