Re: How do I import a component?

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 14:50:24 EDT

    On 12-Mar-08, at 2:41 PM, James Cicenia wrote:

    > hmmm... I was always trying from eclipse.

    I guess I was asking whether it was between projects in Eclipse, or
    from a component in the Finder to Eclipse.

    Anyway, I've done it this way:

     From the Finder:

    Drag the Java class into the Sources folder in Eclipse then drag
    the .wo bundle and .api file into the Component folder in Eclipse.

    Within Eclipse:

    Drag the Java file from Project A, to the Source folder in Project B.

    Drag the .wo bundle and .api file from Project A to the Component
    folder in Project B

    You may then have to correct packaging etc, but everything should work.

    > On Mar 12, 2008, at 1:29 PM, David LeBer wrote:
    >
    >> On 12-Mar-08, at 2:21 PM, James Cicenia wrote:
    >>
    >>> For the life of me I just can't seem to get this correct.
    >>>
    >>> I just want to import a WOComponent. What is the correct procedure?
    >>
    >> From within Eclipse or from the finder to Eclipse?

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer