Tutorial

From: Gustavo Pizano (gustavpicor..mail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 16:46:53 EDT

    Hello guys.

    Well, finally after "solving" ( i dunno yet if its gonna worl the
    solution or what) the problem with the "execute SQL" Im going trough
    the tutorial, IO read I should use the Veogen due that im under
    leopard. so I did what the wiki says

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Velocity+EOGenerator+%28Veogen%29

    no problem there.

    so comparing the sample code I downloaded from the site where the
    tutorial resides and with the code generated (DisplayBoard.java and
    _DisplayBoard.java) there are some diferences, i.e the constructor its
    missing, I don't have any issue in putting just super();, but Im
    wondering if I will have some p[roblems in the future...

    any advise??

    Gus