Re: Tutorial

From: Gustavo Pizano (gustavpicor..mail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 17:27:25 EDT

    LOL
    Actaully im having problems with that code line Im getting this

    Application: nhlpm
    Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException exception
    Reason:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find EOClassDescription
    for entity name 'DisplayBoard' !

    and the traceTrak shows the error in that line.. so what to do?

    Gus