Re: WO Package View Sorting

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 23:32:28 EDT

    As reference points:

    * Finder mixes folders and files
    * Xcode allows custom ordering but inserts groups at the top (by
    default) and files at the bottom (by default)
    * I BELIEVE Windows' File Explorer puts folders on top
    * Eclipse is folders on top

    I think, if nothing else than because Eclipse's preference is this
    everywhere else, we will do folders at the top. Sorry, no switch :)

    ms