Ant Build writting bad classpaths

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 15:48:41 EDT

    Hi all,

    This is a new project created using the WOApplication template with WO
    5.4.1, WOLips 5017 on OS X 10.5.2

    When deploying to SSDD the classpath and web.xml files for all the
    WebObjects frameworks end up with extra "/"s in them.

    For example:

    WEBINFROOT//Library/Frameworks/JavaEOControl.framework/Resources/Java/
    javaeocontrol.jar

    How do I fix that? I've tried changing the build.xml to go replace
    them with a single "/" but that isn't working. It affects all the
    classpath (including Windows & Unix) and the web.xml file.

    Thanks,

    Dave