Missing "Generate Migration0" button in EntityModeler

From: Archibald Singleton (concierg..xidia.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 09:01:07 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    I noticed that a "Generate Migration0" (or something) button is
    missing near the Generate SQL button in Entity Modeler.

    You know, it's the button that generates what's essentially
    boilerplate code for the Migration0.upgrade method (ie creating the
    initial model tables) using the ERXMigration(Database | Table |
    Column) APIs?

    Would be very handy especially considering one cannot use prototypes
    with the ERXMigrationTable.newXXX() methods

    Any idea where that button? I can't imagine it not being there so I
    guess once again it's me failing to find it.

    ;-)

    = tmk =